Snow Site Supervisor
ABOUT THE JOB
Snow Site Supervisors will train and oversee crews during and after storms on several job-site locations. They are responsible for ensuring all work is completed according to safety procedures as well as site specific standards before crews leave, any area missed is up to the supervisor to touch up. This job can earn you between $25 to $30 per hour.
- Able to work outdoors in freezing weather conditions
- Maintain good physical condition to be able to lift 50-60 pounds without assistance
- Valid and Clean driver's license with no restrictions (NO CDL required)
- Pass a company safety training course and drug test
- Ability to use a smartphone for two-way communication, mobile dispatch, and our field software
- Work well under high-pressure situations
- Have transportation to reach the job location
- •Minimum 1 year snow removal experience
We are seeking passionate, hard-working candidates to be our on-call snow removal operators.
- Must be available and willing at any hour between October 30 and the last snowstorm of the season.
- Shifts vary depending on the size of the storm, and can be anywhere from 6-hours, to more than 12-hours long.
- Have the ability to work well with other team members to efficiently and safely complete each assignment.
- Be punctual, reliable, and passionate about providing a high level of service to our customers.