Snow Equipment Operator
ABOUT THE JOB
A Snow Equipment Operator will be responsible for running a piece of equipment (skid loader, wheel loader, backhoe, etc.) equipped with a snow plow to remove snow from parking lots, roads, & driveways. This position requires at least 1 year experience or proficient knowledge in running a piece of equipment that is stated above. Pay is based on experience/proficiency and can earn $20-$28/hr.
- Able to work outdoors in freezing weather conditions
- Maintain good physical condition to be able to lift 50-60 pounds without assistance
- Valid and Clean driver's license with no restrictions
- Pass a company safety training course
- Ability to use a smartphone for two-way communication, mobile dispatch, and our field software
- Work well under high-pressure situations
- Have transportation to reach the job site
- •Minimum 1 year experience operating heavy equipment
- Be on call 24/7 for dispatch
We are seeking passionate, hard-working candidates to be our on-call snow removal operators.
- Must be available to work 24/7 on call between November 1 - April 15th. Shifts vary depending on the size of the storm, and can be anywhere from 6-hours, to more than 12-hours long.
- Have the ability to work well with other team members to efficiently and safely complete each assignment.
- Be punctual, reliable, and passionate about providing a high level of service to our customers.