As a Lawn Care Laborer you will be responsible for performing all tasks related to commercial and residential lawn care, including operating a riding lawn mower, trimmers and other equipment. This is a seasonal position but for the right candidate it would turn into year round full time work. No experience is required and we are willing to train, but commercial mowing experience is preferred. Pay is based on experience $15-$18/hour. At From The Ground Up we recognize and award initiative, we value our employees and promote professional growth.
Candidates for this position must be available starting at 7 am until at least 5 pm depending on weather conditions and work load. Shifts range from six to 12 hours, but may require more hours for bigger work loads.
This is a team effort, which means you will work with other team members to efficiently and safely complete each assignment. We emphasize high-quality service, which calls for team members to be punctual and dependable for us to be successful. At From The Ground Up we recognize and award initiative, we value our employees and promote professional growth.
- Have a valid driver's license
- Be a high school graduate (or equivalent)
- Work outdoors for 8-12 hrs./day
- Be in good physical condition, able to lift, push or carry 50 to 60 pounds without restriction.
- Provide safe, detail-oriented execution of assigned work.
- Understand and carry out all instructions.
- Work well under pressure while paying attention to all details and goals.
- Have transportation to reach our location or job-site.
- Cooperate with team members in accomplishing a common goal.
- Health insurance with HSA
- 2 weeks vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Optional year round full time work
- Performance/efficiency & attendance bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour