Landscape Construction Foreman
ABOUT THE JOB
From The Ground Up LLC is seeking an experienced Landscape Construction Foreman to join our fast growing team. We provide landscape and hardscape services for our commercial and residential clients. As the leader of a work crew, the Landscape Construction Foreman would possess strong communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
- 2+ years of crew lead experience necessary
- Advanced knowledge of landscape materials; retaining walls, pavers, plant material, etc.
- Ability to safely operate wide range of landscape equipment
- Possess a valid driver's license with ability to obtain Class A
- Ability to communicate effectively with crew members, customers, suppliers, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret a landscape design/plan.
- Basic knowledge of elevations/grading.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Educate seasonal team members on basic landscape knowledge
The Landscape Construction Foreman will lead day-to-day job site activities; read and interpret landscape plans, provide direction to the landscape crew, coordinate job site material deliveries, communicate with customers and maintain a clean, safe working environment.
Maintain daily communication with sales/operations staff on progress and updates of jobs.
- Health Insurance with HSA funding
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement benefits
- Optional year round full time work
- Salary pay optional
- Performance/efficiency & attendance bonuses
- Safety clothing allowance